A dower house erected for the widowed Lady Ellis Lynch (née French), Partry is believed to date from the later seventeenth century although recent renovation works have uncovered evidence of a still earlier structure. Occupied by the Lynches for over three centuries, the estate includes a private family burial ground opened (1823) within the banks of a ringfort. Partry is privately owned but is open to the public for limited periods during the year. Open days may vary seasonally. Please visit the Partry website for further information on open days.