Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1865 - 1875
Terraced two-bay single-storey house with dormer floor, dated 1870 by plaque to neighbouring house. Now in use as private house. Pitched slate roof with slate ridge tiles, decorative timber fascia and bargeboards and finial, red brick chimneystack, and cast-iron rainwater goods. Dressed limestone walls with tooled quoins. Square-headed openings having raised hammer-dressed surrounds and sills to ground floor. Replacement timber windows and door.
This house was built as one of a terrace of houses by the Bath Estate and originally named as Weymouth Cottages. The well executed façade is representative of fine craftsmanship.