Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1865 - 1875
Terraced two-bay single-storey house with dormer floor, dated 1870 by plaque to house in group. Now in use as private house. Pitched slate roof with slate ridge tiles, decorative timber fascia and bargeboards and finial, red brick chimneystack, and cast-iron rainwater goods. Dressed limestone walls with tooled limestone quoins, with raised hammer-dressed surrounds and sill to ground floor openings. Square-headed window openings having replacement uPVC windows. Square-headed door opening with replacement timber door.
This house was built as one of a terrace of houses by the Bath Estate and originally named as Weymouth Cottages. The well executed limestone façade is representative of fine craftsmanship.