Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1850 - 1855
Terraced four-bay two-storey house, dated 1853 by plaque to building to west, with integral carriage arch. Pitched slate roof with terracotta ridge tiles, red brick chimneystacks, and cast-iron rainwater goods. Painted smooth ruled-and-lined rendered walls with smooth rendered plinth. Painted tooled stone surround to carriage arch. Square-headed window openings with painted stone sills and recent timber windows. Square-headed door opening with replacement timber door.
Located on O'Neill Street, this building is distinguished by its well made integral carriage arch. It forms part of an interesting symmetrical grouping, the middle three-bay house being flanked by this building and another house with a similar elevation to the other end.