1880 - 1890
Detached single-bay two-storey gable-fronted lodge, built c.1885 probably to the designs of Thomas Drew. Now disused. Pitched slate oversailing roof with brick chimneystacks, timber bargeboards and terracotta finial to gable. Coursed cut stone walls with sandstone plinth, red brick to first floor and string course. Timber bay windows to ground and first floors with paired leaded lights separated by panels of terracotta tiles. Oriel window to south elevation. Entrance door with slate canopy supported by timber brackets, segmental-headed opening with tooled stone surround and limestone steps. Timber battened door. Timber fence to front of site.
This lodge, though modest in scale, is highly decorated. Its leaded windows, terracotta detailing and finials are reminiscent of the design Drew used in his extension of the original structure of Lough Rynn house. Mohill Lodge terminates the vista leading from the estate and is an important structure within the large demesne.