1850 - 1900
Rubble limestone pier on shore of Lough Corrib, built c.1875, widening out at lake end and with lower section having concrete surface to east side. Three roughly dressed limestone mooring posts to pier.
This small pier is one of a series on Lough Corrib serving fishermen and providing for the transport of goods. It is well built and its lakeward end is flared to better accommodate vessels. The retention of mooring posts enhances the structure.