1800 - 1840
Detached two-bay two-storey house built, c.1820 with additional block to rear. Pitched slate roof to main house and artificial slate roof to addition, rendered chimneystacks, roof-lights and replacement uPVC rainwater goods. Painted rendered walls. Square-headed window openings having limestone sills and six-over-six pane timber sliding sash windows. Addition has two-over-two pane timber sliding sash and replacement timber windows. Battened timber shutters to south gable window opening. Square-headed door opening with replacement timber door and glazed surround. Painted rendered rubble-stone wall to front boundary.
This modest house adds to the architectural variety of Roundstone and has retained its timber sash windows and stone sills.