Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1870 - 1910
Terraced three-bay two-storey house, built c.1890, now in use as office. Pitched slate roof with bow-tell ridge tiles, rendered chimneystacks, and replacement metal and uPVC rainwater goods. Rendered walls with render plinth and rendered eaves course. Square-headed window openings having painted stone sills, two-over-two pane timber sliding sash windows to first floor and replacement timber windows to ground floor. Square-headed render doorcase comprising panelled pilasters with plinths and having flanking scrolled brackets supporting roll-moulded cornice. Timber panelled door with overlight.
The modest house is notable for its fine render doorcase. It is enhanced by the retention of timber sash windows and the house adds to the architectural variety of the townscape.