Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1790 - 1810
Terraced three-bay four-storey house, c.1800. Extensively renovated, c.2000. Now in use as offices. Pitched slate roof with clay ridge tiles, rendered (shared) chimney stack, and replacement uPVC rainwater goods, c.2000, on uPVC eaves. Painted rendered walls with moulded limestone stringcourse to first floor. Square-headed window openings with chamfered sills to ground floor, and limestone sills to upper floors. Replacement 6/6 timber sash windows, c.2000. Square-headed door opening with moulded surround, and replacement timber panelled door, c.2000. Road fronted with stone flagged footpath to front.
An elegantly proportioned house, which has been reasonably well restored, retaining its original form and with replacement fittings installed respecting the historic appearance of the composition.