1780 - 1800
Terraced two-bay four-storey house, c.1790. Extensively renovated, c.1990, with replacement shopfront inserted to ground floor. Now in commercial use to upper floors. One of a terrace of three. Pitched (shared) roof with replacement artificial slate, c.1990, concrete ridge tiles, rendered (shared) chimney stack, and cast-iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves. Unpainted replacement cement rendered walls, c.1990. Square-headed window openings with stone sills, and replacement uPVC casement windows, c.1990. Replacement timber shopfront, c.1990, to ground floor with panelled pilasters, fixed-pane display window, glazed timber door having overlight, and fascia over with consoles and cornice. Road fronted with concrete brick cobbled footpath to front.
This house, built as one of a group of three identical terraced houses, retains much of its original form to the upper floors. However, extensive renovation works in the late twentieth century have led to the loss of most of the original fabric, and the erosion of much of the historic character. The house, together with the remaining houses in the group (22501058, 60/WD-5632-21-164, 6), remains an important component of the streetscape.