1810 - 1885
Terraced two-bay four-storey house with attic, built c.1815. Now in use as shop and having projecting timber shopfront of 1882 to ground floor. Pitched roof with rendered chimneystack and rendered parapet. Painted rendered walls with chamfered corner to lane. Square-headed window openings having stone sills and timber sliding sash windows, one-over-one pane to middle floors and six pane sash over casement windows to first floor. Shopfront comprising fluted timber pilasters flanking openings with fluted console brackets, timber fascia and dentillated cornice. Square-headed canted plate glass window, with timber colonnettes, mullion, timber sill and panelled stall riser. Square-headed door opening with timber panelled half-glazed door with dentillated cornice and plain over-light and having moulded timber surround.
The tall, narrow form of this building makes it an unusual and notable feature on the streetscape. The fine late nineteenth-century shopfront is a particularly striking feature of the building and retains its original glass and glazed door.