1740 - 1760
Terraced three-bay three-storey house, built c.1750, originally part of five-bay composition with house to east. Now in use as shop and having recent timber shopfront and square-headed integral passageway to ground floor. Sprocketed artificial slate roof with red brick chimneystack. Painted lined-and-ruled rendered walls with render quoins. Square-headed window openings with painted stone sills and timber sliding sash widows, three-over-six pane to second floor and six-over-six pane to first floor. Recent timber shopfront with square-headed plate glass display windows and square-headed door opening with glazed timber door.
The façade of this building is enlivened by features such as the render quoins and the retention of interesting features such as the timber sliding sash windows.