1820 - 1825
End-of-terrace two-bay three-storey over basement house, built 1821, with single-bay single-storey lean-to extension to east gable. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystacks and cast-iron rainwater goods. Roughcast rendered walls with render quoins. Square-headed openings with limestone sills and replacement uPVC windows. Round-headed entrance opening with timber panelled door, cobweb fanlight, render surround, stone plinth blocks and limestone steps with cast-iron bootscrape.
This house is part of a terrace designed by renowned Clonmel architect William Tinsley for Charles Riall. It utilises typical Georgian features such as the diminishing windows, round-headed door opening and fanlight and its modest façade is enlivened by the render door surround. The house is enhanced by the retention of its timber panelled door.