1820 - 1825
Terraced two-bay three-storey over basement house, built 1821, with pitched artificial slate roof having rendered chimneystacks and cast-iron rainwater goods. Lined-and-ruled rendered walls with square-headed openings having limestone sills and replacement uPVC windows. Round-headed entrance opening with timber panelled door, moulded render surround, limestone steps, cobweb fanlight and cast-iron bootscrape.
This house is part of a very intact terrace designed by renowned Clonmel architect Tinsley for Charles Riall. Its utilizes typical Georgian features such as the diminishing windows, round-headed door opening and fanlight and its modest façade is enlivened by the render door surround. The house is enhanced by retention of its timber panelled door.