1820 - 1825
Terraced two-bay three-storey over basement house, built 1821, with single-storey return to rear. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystacks and cast-iron rainwater goods. Lined-and-ruled rendered walls with square-headed windows openings having limestone sills and timber sliding sash windows, six-over-six pane to ground and first floor and three-over-three pane to second floor. Round-headed entrance opening having moulded render surround, timber panelled door, cobweb fanlight and limestone step.
This house is an intact part of a terrace designed by renowned Clonmel architect William Tinsley for Charles Riall. It utilises typical Georgian features such as the diminishing windows, round-headed door opening and cobweb fanlight and its modest façade is enlivened by the render door surround. The house is enhanced by retention of its timber sash windows.