1790 - 1810
Detached multiple-bay three-storey mill, built in 1804, having lean-to to south-east elevation. Now in disuse. Render cornice to roofline and red brick chimneystack to north-east gable. Render over rubble limestone walls having limestone quoins. Camber-headed window openings with red brick block-and-start surrounds. Square-headed door opening to lean-to north-west elevation having red brick block-and-start surrounds.
A mill has been on this site since the 1600s. This mill retains much of its original tall, simple form and structure. Prominently located, it serves as a physical reminder of the industrial and social history of the area. Its broad frontage presents a strong and attractive roadside feature. However, the main mill building, which faced the River Shannon, is not longer extant.