1810 - 1830
Attached two-bay three-storey house, built c. 1820, formerly in use as shop and having shopfront to ground floor, south (front) elevation. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystack. Roughcast rendered walls. Square-headed openings with render surrounds and two-over-two pane timber sliding sash windows. Shopfront comprising timber pilasters flanking openings, supporting architrave, fascia and cornice. Square-headed opening with fixed timber multiple pane window having cast-iron sill guard. Square-headed opening with timber panelled door with multiple pane coloured glass overlight.
Notable for its symmetrical and regular façade, with diminishing windows, this building makes a pleasing addition to the streetscape. Its appearance is enhanced by the well integrated shopfront to the ground floor which adds artistic detail and adds context to the site, which is no longer in use as a shop. The multiple paned windows to the shopfront are an unusual feature.