1830 - 1850
Attached two-bay two-storey house, built c. 1840, formerly also in use as shop, with shopfront to ground floor, north (front) elevation. Now disused. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystack, render eaves course and cast-iron rainwater goods. Rendered walls. Square-headed openings with two-over-two pane timber sliding sash windows. Shopfront comprising timber pilasters flanking openings with timber architrave, fascia and cornice above. Square-headed openings with plate glass windows divided by timber mullions. Recessed square-headed opening with timber panelled half-glazed door and overlight. Square-headed opening with timber panelled door and overlight.
The shopfront to this building, with recessed door, plate glass windows and pilasters is similar to other early shopfronts along the street. Its is well executed and its symmetrical appearance, with central recessed door enhances the building's façade. The building's retention of timbers sash windows is also significant.