1830 - 1880
Terraced two-bay two-storey house, built c. 1840. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystacks. Lined-and-ruled rendered walls. Square-headed openings to first floor having multiple-pane overlight over timber casement windows with painted stone sill. Square-headed opening to ground floor having tripartite timber casement windows with concrete sill and cast-iron sill guard. Square-headed door with half-glazed timber panelled door, with scrolled consoles and fluted render pilasters supporting architrave above.
This modest terraced house retains much of its original form, which is distinguished by the render door surround, adding artistic interest to the façade. The timber casement windows are notable later features, which add further interest to the structure.