1810 - 1830
Attached four-bay two-storey house and public house, built c. 1820, formerly comprised of two structures, with pub front to ground floor and integral carriage arch, front (west) elevation. Pitched slate roofs with red brick chimneystacks. Lined-and-ruled rendered walls with render quoins and plinth course. Square-headed openings with render surrounds, those to first floor with replacement uPVC windows, that to ground floor with two-over-two pane timber sliding sash window. Square-headed opening with render surround and timber panelled door. Elliptical-headed carriage arch with metal door. Pub front comprising timber pilasters flanking openings and supporting timber fascia with attached lettering, timber cornice and timber double consoles to edges. Square-headed opening with fixed timber windows, timber stall riser. Square headed opening with timber panelled door.
Forming a group with surrounding structures of similar size and scale, this house and pub makes a positive contribution to the streetscape. The regular façade is enlivened by the render surrounds to the windows and door. The carriage arch and pubfront provide further interest to the building.