1810 - 1830
Semi-detached two-bay two-storey house, built c. 1820. Pitched slate roof with red brick chimneystack and overhanging eaves. Rendered walls. Square-headed openings with replacement uPVC windows. Square-headed opening with timber panelled half-glazed door. Rubble boundary wall with timber fence.
This house forming a pair with that to the south and makes a notable addition to the street. It retains much of its original form as well as fabric such as the red brick chimneystack and timber panelled door.