1810 - 1830
Semi-detached two-bay two-storey house, built c. 1820, now overgrown. Pitched slate roof. Rendered walls, red brick exposed to south gable. Square-headed openings, those to south gable with timber sliding sash windows. Overgrown boundary wall with square-headed pedestrian entrance to south having timber battened door.
Though much overgrown and in a poor state of repair, this house forming a pair with that to the north, makes a notable addition to the street . It retains much of its original form as well as fabric such as the timber sash windows and red brick construction.