1890 - 1910
End-of-terrace two-bay two-storey house, built c. 1800, with single-bay single-storey lean-to to west elevation. Pitched artificial slate roof with rendered chimneystack and copings to gable. Rubble stone walls with square-headed openings having replacement uPVC windows. Square-headed opening with render surround, red brick voussoirs and timber panelled half-glazed door. Concrete boundary wall with rendered copings. Cut stone steps to entrance.
One of a terrace of four houses, this building adds significantly to its site. It retains much of its original symmetrical form, characteristic of modest estate houses of this period.