1820 - 1840
Terraced two-bay two-storey house, built c. 1830. Pitched artificial slate roof with red brick chimneystack and timber eaves course. Rubble stone walls. Square-headed openings with render surrounds and replacement uPVC windows. Square-headed door opening with render surround, red brick voussoirs and timber panelled half-glazed door. Concrete boundary wall with rendered copings. Cut stone steps to entrance.
One of a terrace of four houses, this building adds significantly to its site. It retains much of its original symmetrical form, characteristic of modest estate houses of this period.