1900 - 1910
End-of-terrace two-bay three-storey house, built in 1904, with a shallow projecting bipartite window at ground floor, and centrally-placed gabled dormer attic windows, and further distinguished by glazed white tile dressing, located at the end of a terrace before the building line recedes to form a terrace to south. Return to rear. Pitched artificial slate roof, with small dormer to rear span. Red brick chimneystacks one each to front and rear span. Red brick walls laid in English garden wall bond with vitrified brick stretcher courses at first and second floor sill level. White glazed brick course beneath ovolo-moulded red brick eaves course supporting cast-iron rainwater goods. Rendered south-facing gable elevation and painted rendered rear elevation. Bipartite and single segmental-arched window openings with glazed white brick arch and reveals, limestone sills, and one-over-one timber sash windows with ogee horns and some cylinder glass. Segmental-arched door opening with glazed white brick arch and reveals, and original flat-panelled timber door with glazed upper panels and frosted glass overlight. Front site enclosed by rendered plinth wall supporting cast-iron railings, which continues uniformly along the terrace. Rendered gate pier to south with original cast-iron gate. Rear site enclosed by cement rendered wall with pedestrian gate.
Forming the end of a terrace of five houses, though relating stylistically to the terrace of nine houses to the south. This house is distinguished by the use of vitrified and glazed white brick dressing, and the uniform treatment to the front site boundary. The terrace as a whole contributes significantly to the architecture of the locality and give a domestic scale, which is juxtaposed by the Technical School to the south.