1860 - 1880
Terraced three-bay three-storey rendered house, built c. 1875. M-profile pitched artificial slate roof with a red brick chimneystacks with clay pots to both party walls and metal rainwater goods. Painted rendered walls; plain render to rear. Square-headed window openings with painted moulded architrave surrounds. Stone sills and replacement timber casement windows. Square-headed door opening with plain rendered surround and overlight over replacement hardwood door, opening onto street. All joinery appears to have been removed.
No. 68 Henry Street is a good terraced house, despite having lost its original windows. It retains its original façade treatment and composition, forming part of a terrace of four houses. The terrace occupies an entire block between Clontarf Place and Naugton's Place and presents an original aspect to this varied streetscape.