1860 - 1880
Terraced three-bay three-storey rendered house, built c. 1875. M-profile pitched artificial slate roof with rendered chimneystack to south party wall and a red brick stack with clay pots to north party wall. Metal rainwater goods. Rendered walls with plinth course at ground level; rubble limestone wall to rear. Square-headed window openings with moulded architrave surrounds, painted stone sills and uPVC windows. Wrought-iron sill guards to ground floor, two-over-two timber sash windows to rear. Square-headed door opening with architrave surround on plinth base with over light and replacement hardwood door, opening onto steps with limestone threshold. All internal joinery intact including staircase.
A good terraced house retaining its original façade treatment and composition forming part of a terrace of four houses. The terrace occupies an entire block between Clontarf Place and Naugton's Place and presents an original aspect to the streetscape.