1890 - 1910
End-of-terrace two-bay two-storey red brick house, built c. 1900, with two-storey return. Hipped artificial slate roof with a shared red brick chimneystack with terracotta pots to the west. Cast-iron rainwater goods on dentilated red brick eaves. Red brick walls laid in English garden wall bond with a decorative moulded stringcourse at first floor level, an angled brick course above ground floor level and a chamfered brick course at ground level. Brick camber-arched window openings to first floor with limestone sills and one-over-one timber sash windows. Shallow projecting bay to ground floor, with a pair of brick camber-arched window openings with bowtell surround, continuous limestone sill and one-over-one timber sash windows and much cylinder glass. Brick round-arched door opening with brick moulding and bowtell surround, with timber-panelled door with plain overlight above. Front area enclosed by painted rendered wall with decorative cast-iron railings and two piers with its own wrought-iron gate having a circle design, with an identical gate to south pier.
A modest-scale terraced brick house with all its external features intact. It forms part of two terraces of nine houses, in a cul-de-sac. The entire street is in a remarkably intact state, presenting a good example of early suburban type development from the turn of the century.