1890 - 1910
Terraced two-bay two-storey red brick house, built c. 1900, with two-storey return and attic conversion. Pitched natural slate roof with a shared red brick chimneystack to the west, terracotta pots and black clay ridge tiles. Cast-iron rainwater goods and dentilated red brick eaves. Red brick walls laid in English garden wall bond with a decorative moulded stringcourse to first floor sill level, an angled brick course above ground floor level and a chamfered brick course to ground level. Brick camber-arched window openings to first floor level with limestone sills and one-over-one timber sash windows. Shallow rectangular bay to ground floor, and a pair of brick camber-arched window openings with bowtell surrounds, double limestone sill and one-over-one timber sash windows with cylinder glass. Brick round-arched door opening with brick moulding and bowtell surround, recessed timber-panelled door with brass furniture and semi-circular overlight with leaded coloured light. Front area enclosed by painted rendered wall and decorative cast-iron railing, and a shared wrought-iron gate with two piers.
A well-maintained terraced red brick house forms part of two identical terraces located within a cul-de-sac. This house, together with the remainder of houses on the street, retains most of the important salient features, and constitutes a surprisingly intact example of early suburban housing at the turn of the century.