1890 - 1910
Terraced two-bay two-storey red brick house, built c. 1900, with two-storey return and converted attic storey. Pitched natural slate roof with a shared red brick chimneystack to the west, with terracotta pots and black clay ridge tiles. Cast-iron rainwater goods and decorative red brick eaves. Red brick walls laid in English garden wall bond with a decorative stringcourse at first floor sill level, an angled brick course above ground floor level and a chamfered brick course to ground level. Brick camber-arched window openings at first floor level with limestone sills and one-over-one timber sash windows. Shallow rectangular bay to ground floor, with a pair of brick camber-arched window openings with bowtell surrounds, double limestone sill and one-over-one timber sash windows with cylinder glass. Brick round-arched door opening with brick moulding and bowtell surround, with recessed timber-panelled door having brass furniture and overlight above. Front area enclosed by painted rendered wall and decorative cast-iron railing, and wrought-iron gate with two piers.
A good terraced red brick house forming part of two identical terraces located within a cul-de-sac. This house, in use as a presbytery, together with the remainder on the street, retains most of the important salient features, comprising a surprisingly intact example of early suburban housing.