1890 - 1910
Terraced two-bay two-storey red brick house, built c. 1900, with two-storey return. Pitched natural slate roof having a shared red brick chimneystack to the west, with terracotta pots. A skylight opening to front pitch and a dormer window to rear pitch c. 2000. Cast-iron downpipe with uPVC gutter, on decorative red brick eaves. Red brick walls laid in English garden wall bond with a decorative moulded stringcourse at first floor sill level, an angled brick course above ground floor level and a chamfered brick course at ground level. Brick camber-arched window openings at first floor level with limestone sills and one-over-one timber sash windows. Shallow rectangular bay to ground floor, with a pair of brick camber-arched window openings with bowtell surround, double limestone sill and one-over-one timber sash windows and cylinder glass. Brick round-arched door opening with brick moulding and bowtell surround, with timber-panelled door set back having brass furniture, and overlight above. Terracotta tiled front area enclosed by painted rendered wall and decorative cast-iron railings, two piers support wrought-iron gate.
A well-maintained red brick house, forming part of two terraces of modest scale houses, within a cul-de-sac. Along with the remaining houses on the street, this house retains most of the external features, and as a whole is a remarkably intact example of early suburban housing from around the turn of the century.