1840 - 1890
Terraced two-bay three-storey stucco-fronted house, built c. 1860, within a terrace unified by stucco enriched facades. Pitched artificial slate roof with rebuilt red brick shared chimneystacks to both party walls. uPVC rainwater goods on overhanging eaves with paired timber brackets and roll moulding below. Painted ruled and lined rendered walls on moulded plinth course and channelled vermiculated quoins to south end only. Square-headed window openings with a decorative moulded surround and vermiculated keystone, painted stone sills and two-over-two timber sash windows with ogee horns. Wrought-iron sill guard to ground floor window. Similar surround to front door opening on plinth blocks with replacement timber-panelled door and painted limestone threshold opening onto street.
A pleasant building forming part of a terrace of four houses, most closely resembling No. 16 in its façade treatment. Retaining most features, apart from windows, it forms an attractive aspect to this elevated streetscape.