1840 - 1890
Attached end-of terrace two-bay three-storey stucco-fronted house, built c. 1860, built within a terrace of four houses unified by render elevations and stucco detailing. Pitched artificial slate roof with rendered chimneystack rising from north gable. Replacement brick stack to south party wall, c. 1950. Cast-iron rainwater goods on overhanging eaves with paired timber brackets and roll moulding below. Painted ruled and lined rendered walls on moulded plinth course and channel jointed vermiculated quoins to north end only. Square-headed window openings with a decorative moulded surround and vermiculated keystone, painted stone sills and uPVC windows. Similar surround to front door opening over plinth blocks with replacement timber-panelled door and glazing. Opening onto limestone step to the street.
A pleasant building forming part of a terrace of four houses, most closely resembling No. 17 in its façade treatment. Retaining most features, apart from windows, it forms an attractive aspect to this elevated streetscape.