Survey Data

Reg No

21400894


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


Historical Use

Shop/retail outlet


In Use As

House


Date

1800 - 1840


Coordinates

96221, 90641


Date Recorded

30/11/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced four-bay three-storey house, built c. 1820, possibly originally two-storey. Originally with square-headed integral carriage arch to left ground floor, renovated, c. 1890, with render pilaster shopfront inserted to ground floor. Shopfront reconverted to residential use in latter part of twentieth century. Pitched artificial slate roof with rendered chimneystack, replacement gutter and cast-iron downpipe. Painted rendered walls. Render shopfront with pilasters and entablature, c. 1900. Painted stone sills to timber two-over-two pane sliding sash windows. Round-headed window opening over entrance to first floor. Round-headed door opening with raised render surround, panelled door and fanlight. Street frontage.