Survey Data

Reg No

21400890


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


In Use As

House


Date

1790 - 1820


Coordinates

96127, 90618


Date Recorded

30/11/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced four-bay three-storey late-Georgian house, built c. 1805, with square-headed integral carriage arch to right ground floor and originally having timber pedimented Doric doorcase with freestanding pillars. Built as part of a terrace of three. Doorcase remodelled, c. 1900, with undulating saw-tooth vertical posts added. Renovated in late twentieth century to accommodate commercial use to ground floor. Steeply pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystack to west, slate-hung chimneystack to east, cast-iron gutter on metal brackets and cast-iron downpipes. Painted rendered walls. Painted stone sills having uPVC windows to upper floors and timber six-over-six pane sliding sash windows at ground floor. Retaining interior features. Yard at rear with rubble single-storey outbuilding.