Survey Data

Reg No

21400864


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


In Use As

House


Date

1830 - 1850


Coordinates

96631, 90662


Date Recorded

29/11/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced two-bay three-storey house, built c. 1840. Renovated, c. 1890, with timber pilaster shopfront inserted to ground floor having fluted pilasters, decorative consoles and moulded cornice. Reroofed and upper floors renovated, c. 1935, with render full-height pilaster strips and stepped parapet added. Shopfront partly remodelled in latter part of twentieth century. Pitched artificial slate roof with clay ridge tiles and stepped parapet wall to fa├žade, all c. 1935. Cast-iron hopper and square-section downpipe. Painted rendered walls with raised vertical bands to sides and centre. Painted sills to timber one-over-one pane sliding sash windows. Replacement timber display windows and glazed door to shop. Timber panelled door to upper floors. Street frontage.