Categories of Special Interest
1860 - 1900
Detached gable-fronted single-bay three-storey granary store with attic, built c. 1880, with four-bay three-storey side elevations to east and to west. Now disused. Pitched slate roof with clay ridge tiles, brick chimneystack, cast-iron gutter and cast-iron roof lights. Exposed random rubble stone walls with fragments of original render. Red brick segmental arches to openings. Timber lintels to top floor. Timber boarded shutters. Set at corner site at rear of plot of 54 High Street.