Survey Data

Reg No

21400857


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


Historical Use

Shop/retail outlet


In Use As

House


Date

1920 - 1940


Coordinates

96613, 90699


Date Recorded

28/11/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

End-of-terrace two-bay two-storey house and commercial outlet, built c. 1930, with render pilaster shopfront to ground floor having triglyph motif, raised lettering and moulded cornice. Two-bay two-storey lower return to rear to west. No longer in commercial use. Pitched slate roof with artificial slate roof and red brick chimneystack to return. Painted rendered walls with render cornice at first floor sill level. Rubble stone walls to return. Timber two-over-two pane sliding sash windows at first floor with sills incorporated in render cornice. Replacement timber windows with painted sills at ground floor. Timber boarded door.