Survey Data

Reg No

21400851


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


In Use As

House


Date

1860 - 1890


Coordinates

96483, 90802


Date Recorded

28/11/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

End-of-terrace three-bay three-storey house, built c. 1875, renovated, c. 1910, with timber pilaster shopfront inserted to ground floor having panelled pilasters, fluted consoles and moulded cornice. Shopfront renovated, c. 1965, with replacement fascia added. Steeply pitched artificial slate roof with rendered chimneystack, cast-iron gutter and downpipe. Painted rendered walls. Painted stone sills and painted surrounds to timber two-over-two pane sliding sash windows. Centre first floor window replaced with plate glass. Timber framed display windows, recessed doorway with mosaic tiled floor and glazed timber door to ground floor. Set at junction with Barry's Lane with jostle stone to corner. Street frontage.