Survey Data

Reg No

21400825


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


In Use As

Bank/financial institution


Date

1880 - 1900


Coordinates

96516, 90682


Date Recorded

25/11/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced two-bay three-storey house, built c. 1890, with timber pilaster shopfront to ground floor having panelled pilasters, decorative consoles and moulded cornice. Now in use as bank. Pitched artificial slate roof with rendered chimneystack, boxed eaves and aluminium rainwater goods. Painted rendered walls. Painted sills to timber six-over-six and three-over-six pane sliding sash windows. Plate glass shopfront having three overlights with carved mullions. Recessed glazed timber door. Street frontage.