Categories of Special Interest
Architectural, Artistic, Historical
In Use As
1870 - 1890
Terraced two-bay two-storey house, built c. 1880, now in use as offices. Renovation attributed to Pat McAuliffe, c. 1910, with render shopfront inserted to ground floor having decorative consoles, moulded cornice and urns. Render façade enrichments added including pilaster strips having Celtic Revival style strapwork and decorative consoles to eaves. Pitched artificial slate roof with rendered chimneystack and cast-iron gutter on decorated brackets. Painted rendered walls having vertical strips to sides of first floor with Celtic patterning. Replacement aluminium framed windows to first floor and to shopfront. Replacement glazed doors to shop and timber boarded door with overlight leading to upper floor accommodation. Street frontage.