Survey Data

Reg No

21400265


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic Historical Social


Original Use

House


In Use As

House


Date

1830 - 1850


Coordinates

99121, 133812


Date Recorded

18/11/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced two-bay three-storey house, built c. 1840, as part of a terrace of four. Single-bay two-storey lean-to lower return to rear to north-west. Renovated by Pat McAuliffe, c. 1915, with render pilaster shopfront inserted to ground floor having fretwork Celtic motifs to pilasters surmounted by urns, decorative consoles, moulded cornice and decorative iron cresting. Render fa├žade enrichments also added. Pitched slate roof with rebuilt brick chimneystack, cast-iron gutter and downpipe, and cast-iron rooflight at rear. Painted rendered walls having projecting eaves course and decorative shield to centre with harp and lion motif. Painted stone sills to timber one-over-one pane sliding sash windows. Replacement timber display window and double leaf door. Timber six-over-six pane sliding sash window at rear. Retaining window shutters to interior. Attached four-bay single-storey outbuilding, built c. 1915, to north-west. Street frontage.