1855 - 1865
Freestanding double-height Gothic Revival style Roman Catholic church, built c. 1860, designed by J.J. Mc Carthy. Comprising five-bay double-height nave, single-bay single-storey gabled projecting porch to south elevation, six-bay single-storey lean-to aisle to north elevation, single-bay two-stage truncated tower to north-west corner on a square plan and single-bay double-height lower chancel to east gable end. Renovated internally, c. 1930. Pitched slate roof to nave, lean-to roof to aisle, pyramidal roof above belfry stump, carved springers and crucifix finials to gables, and cast-iron gutters. Rubble stone walls with buttresses with ashlar limestone quoins and haunching, ashlar coursing to top of plinth with limestone ashlar facing to belfry stairs. Paired lancets with trefoil heads and quatrefoils over having limestone ashlar surrounds. Large east and west traceried windows. Trefoil windows to side walls of porch. Pointed arch doorways to north and south with boarded double-leaf doors. Exposed scissor-truss roof to nave interior. Pointed arch to chancel. North aisle divided off by pointed arched arcade with limestone columns. Chancel walls and reveals tiled with decorative tiles. Burial ground to site with cut-stone mausoleum, c. 1900.