1965 - 1970
Freestanding post-Modern style single-cell Roman Catholic church, dated 1969, possibly incorporating fabric of earlier church, built c. 1840. Comprising three-bay double-height nave with single-bay double-height chancel to south-west gable end and six-bay single-storey flat-roofed projecting open walkway to north-east gable end. Asymmetrical pitched roofs with profiled concrete tiles, overhanging eaves and verges. Dry-dashed raised panels to walls with painted render below windows. Green engineering brick facing to entrance and porch. Pressed steel sills to timber framed windows with steel framed external security glass. Covered walkway from road to entrance on paired steel posts. Timber double-leaf boarded doors. Square-plan interior to church with recessed chancel. Leaded panels of abstract, coloured glass to church and white glass to chancel. Flat ceiling with textured plaster. Timber vertical boarding to wall to porch. Freestanding single-bay five-stage bell tower, 1969, to north-east. Graveyard to site with various cut-stone grave markers and mausolea, c. 1840-present.