Survey Data

Reg No

21007045


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural


Original Use

House


In Use As

Shop/retail outlet


Date

1800 - 1830


Coordinates

83628, 114372


Date Recorded

03/10/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced three-bay three-storey former house, built c. 1815, with two-storey extension to rear. Now in use as shop and offices with timber pilaster and entablature shopfront to ground floor. Pitched artificial slate roof with cast-iron rainwater goods. Single-pitched roof to extension. Nap rendered walls with moulded quoins. Timber pilaster and entablature shopfront to ground floor. Moulded circular panel between second and third storeys with painted metal fixture. uPVC top hung outward opening windows with painted stone sills to upper floors. Timber fixed window to ground floor with panelled timber door and glazed door surrounded by timber pilaster and entablature shopfront, supported on limestone plinth.