Categories of Special Interest
1800 - 1820
Terraced three-bay three-storey over inferred basement former house, built c. 1810, with single-storey extension to rear c. 1970. Recently in use as offices, but currently vacant. Pitched natural slate roof with rendered chimneystacks, polygonal clayware pots, cast-iron rainwater goods and having limestone blocking course over projecting cornice with scrolls. Channelled rendered walls to ground floor. Lined-and-ruled painted nap rendered walls with quoins to upper floors, string course at sill level to first floor, and having moulded dentilled string course below cornice. Timber sliding sash windows surrounded by decorative raised render moulding, having painted limestone sills to ground and third floors. Timber panelled doors with fanlight surrounded by rope moulded archivolt with carved head keystone. Alternating key stones to side opening. Cast-iron railings on limestone plinth with limestone piers. Limestone step to front door.