Survey Data

Reg No

21007036


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


In Use As

Office


Date

1810 - 1850


Coordinates

83610, 114297


Date Recorded

03/10/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced three-bay three-storey former house, built c. 1830, with two-storey pitched roofed extension and three-storey split-level return to rear, renovated in 1956. Now in use as offices and dental surgery. Pitched artificial slate roof with nap rendered chimneystack and cast-iron rainwater goods. Roughcast rendered walls to ground floor with raised render plinth and having inset marble surround to later ground floor window c. 1950. Nap rendered walls to upper floors. Timber sliding sash windows to upper floors. Timber top hug outward opening windows to ground floor. Double leaf timber panelled door with moulded lintel, surrounded by engaged Ionic columns with fanlight and moulded archivolt above. Stone steps up to front door. Two-storey former outbuilding to rear with rubble stone walls and pitched corrugated-iron roof, built 1914, now derelict.