Survey Data

Reg No

21007027


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic Social


Original Use

House


Historical Use

Bank/financial institution


In Use As

Office


Date

1800 - 1830


Coordinates

83643, 114246


Date Recorded

30/09/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced three-bay three-storey over basement former house, built c. 1815, with projecting corniced and parapetted roof to front door ground floor. Three-storey extension to rear and plan rearranged 1866. Formerly used as bank and now in use as offices. Pitched double-span natural slate roof with projecting parapet cornice and having chimneystack stack with four octagonal clayware chimney pots. Painted nap rendered walls with moulded render quoins, moulded string cornice below roof cornice, raised string cornice above first floor windows, projecting string cornice at floor level first floor, raised cornice sill level ground floor and having decorative stucco panels flanking front door fanlight arch. uPVC top hung outward opening windows with painted stone sills and having raised render moulded decorative surrounds. Timber panelled door with fanlight above having egg and dart moulding in doorway arch with large keystone. Cast-iron railings on limestone plinth. Recessed to former entrance to left hand side.