Survey Data

Reg No

21007022


Rating

National


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


Historical Use

Clubhouse


In Use As

Office


Date

1810 - 1850


Coordinates

83654, 114285


Date Recorded

30/09/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced three-bay three-storey over former house, built c. 1830, three-storey extension to rear contains dance hall. Formerly used as Co. Kerry Club, now in use as offices. Pitched double-span artificial slate roof with rendered chimneystacks, polygonal clayware pots and limestone cornice. Painted nap rendered walls with moulded quoins to upper floors. Channelled rendered walls to ground floor with limestone string course to sill level first floor and having raised string course below roof cornice. uPVC top hung outward opening windows to upper floors. Stucco entablature and scrolls over windows to first floor openings. Moulded render surrounds with limestone sills to third floor segmental-arched windows with render moulded surrounds. Rusticated ancons to ground floor. Timber panelled door with carved limestone lintel flanked by engaged Ionic columns with radial fanlight and moulded archivolt above. Cast-iron railings on limestone plinth. Limestone steps up to front door. Retaining interior features.