Survey Data

Reg No

21007014


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Social


Original Use

House


In Use As

Public house


Date

1800 - 1820


Coordinates

83665, 114353


Date Recorded

29/09/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced three-bay three-storey former house, built c. 1810, with limestone fa├žade to ground floor. Now in use as public house, annexed to hotel to south (right hand side) in 1965. Pitched double-span artificial slate roof with cement rendered chimneystack and cast-iron rainwater goods. Channelled ashlar walls with free standing Ionic columns and entablature to ground floor. Painted nap rendered walls above. Aluminium top hung outward opening windows with stone sills and moulded surrounds to upper floors. uPVC projecting bay window with top hung outward opening windows having timber panelling below to ground floor. Timber panelled doors with carved limestone lintels. Limestone doorstep.